A Freehold Former Golf Driving Range extending to Approximately 2.6 Hectares (6.5 Acres)
• Outline Planning Permission for 75 Houses
• Located in one of the most affluent areas of Greater Manchester on the border of Didsbury and Heaton Moor
• Within walking distance of East Didsbury Tram and Train Terminal
• Manchester City Centre and Airport are approximately 10 minutes away by train and services to London Euston have a journey time of less than 2 hours
• Potential to significantly increase the density of the scheme in accordance with the latest Manchester Housing Initiative subject to obtaining all necessary consents
TWELVE WEEK COMPLETION AVAILABLE
On the Instructions of M20 Property Group
The site is located in South Manchester and borders Heaton Mersey and Didsbury, which is one of the most affluent areas of Greater Manchester. The property lies approximately 2.5 miles to the west of Stockport town centre and 5.4 miles to Manchester city centre. The site is well served by transport links, with East Didsbury Metro and Rail terminals being situated approximately 0.3 miles away, providing frequent and direct services to Manchester Piccadilly in 8 minutes and Manchester Airport in 12 minutes. Stockport Rail Station is approximately 2.6 miles away, providing a direct service to London Euston in under 2 hours. Junction 3 of the M60 Motorway is approximately 1.2 miles away, providing a direct link to the M62 Motorway to the north or via the M56 to the M6 to the south-west.
The site formerly operated as the Cranfield Golf Centre and comprises an ‘L’-shaped parcel of land measuring 2.6 hectares (6.5 acres) in total. The western limb of the site comprises the car park and clubhouse, with the main part of the site extending to the east and comprising the golf driving range.
Former Golf Driving Range
Site Area Approximately 2.6 Hectares (6.5 Acres)
Local Planning Authority: Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council.
Tel: 0161 474 3896.
Outline planning permission (Ref: DC/062251) was granted on 2nd January 2018 for the construction of a residential development comprising up to 75 x two storey dwellings, provision of an artificial grass pitch with floodlights and internal alterations to an existing sports clubhouse.
If implemented, the scheme will provide a total of 75 x two storey dwellings, with a mix of two, three and four bedroom houses.